Saturday, March 8, 2014

Magnolia Princess


I made this for my daughter's friend.  My 6 year old is still very much in the princess stage.  :)  I'm not sure it shows in the photograph but the large rose shimmers.  I sprayed shimmer spritz in frost on the assembled rose and the centers of the small rolled roses have stickles.  There is glitter on Tilda's crown and she has a pearl necklace made from perfect pearls.

Supplies
Magnolia Tilda in Cotton Dress
Spellbinders Radient Rectangles
Spellbinders Rose Creations
MFT Flourish
MFT Mini Doily Circles
Memory Box Whimsy Circle
Memory Box Alexa Border
Memory Box Lunette Butterfly
Impression Obsession Spiral Flowers
Copics, Distress Ink, Liquid Pearls, Glitter, Shimmer Spritz, Stickles

Challenges Entered


1 comment:

suzARTe said...

another very pretty card full of dimension and colour. I love the main image and all the pretty embellishments. I really have to start uding my die cut machine.

Thanks so much for sharing all your lovely cards at Anything goes, Just keep on creating :)