Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Spring Bunnies


Die cutting really is my favorite technique!  I used the  Impression Obsession Rabbit Set Die and the Impression Obsession Twig Wreath Die Set to create the central images.  I colored the bunnies with Copics and then covered them with flocking. After coloring the wreath with distress ink, I cut it apart (since as I was playing with it I thought it worked better as a nest).  The other dies used for the curved mat are from Spellbinders.  The scalloped circles are also spellbinders dies.  I created the pennant using a scalloped punch.  The yellow ribbon is from Michaels.  I added distress ink using my Judkins color dusters on the white circle behind the bunnies.  Thanks for looking!

Supplies
Spellbinders A2 Curved Matting Basics B
Spellbinders Picot Edge Circles
Spellbinders Lacey Circles
Judikins Color Dusters, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Flock, Yellow Ribbon

Challenges Entered

No comments: