Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Design Team News!


I was so excited to be invited to join the Dies R Us Challenge Blog design team!  It's such an honor to be working with this talented group of ladies.  I can't wait to see their new creations when the first challenge launches May 1st. 

I hope you'll join me and play along at the challenge blog as well as pop over to the Dies R Us store.  They really have an incredible selection of dies.  It's amazing to find all of the brands I look for in one place!

Check out the awesome new DT members blogs on my sidebar too.

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Congratulations, Jenny! I am excited too and looking forward to working with all of you.

Maria said...

Big congrats! I'm looking forward to working with you on the team!:-)

Barbara said...

Jen, congrats to You either :) It's really great to meet you in "our DT", I think we'll have much fun creating and inspire another crafters...
About my "yungest" - yes, exactly like this... he eats my papers, flowers, even glue and always trys to "help me". So the best time to create is when he is sleeping :-)He's 15 month.

MaxiBelle Studio said...

Congratulations & welcome to the Dies R Us Design Team! Looking forward to seeing your wonderful creations.