Friday, August 29, 2014

Classy Cards Floral Birdcage


Hi!  I've been wanting to use this birdcage die for a while but never picked it up.  I started playing with the cage and flowers and then kept going.

I cut the Memory Box Tiffany frame twice  to create the shadow using black card stock.  The birdcage and top Tiffany frame were colored with Antique Bronze Distress Metallic Stain.  The distress stain adds a lovely sheen.  I also sponged distress ink in Peacock Feathers and Antique Linen on the outside of the Tiffany frame to add visual dimension.

The little yellow Spiral Flowers were colored with distress ink and the pink ones were colored with Glimmer Mist.  I rolled them with the paper roller from the blossom tool kit.  I love these little flowers, they are perfect for cards!

The frames were created with Spellbinders Labels Eight and Spellbinders dies which can be special ordered from the Classy Cards 'n Such store by emailing Beverly.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies

1 comment:

wannabcre8tive said...

What a sweet card. I love the mix of dies that you used.