Friday, August 1, 2014

Classy Cards Girly Gingham


For the current Gingham Challenge at Classy cards 'n Such all that kept coming to mind were baby cards (especially baby girl cards.  Everyone around me is having girls this Summer!  

I cut the Memory Box Precious Mobile die three times with white, pink and yellow card stock. The white mobile was used as the base and then I took pieces of the pink and yellow die cuts and glued them on top to add dimension.  I like how the dangling hearts and stars match the other paper perfectly.  

I used two different sizes of the Spellbinders Floral Ovals die and popped up each layer with Joy! Foam Pads.  The Spellbinders Floral Ovals made the perfect lacy backdrop for a girl card.The yellow gingham oval was cut using the central oval from the Spellbinders Filigree Delight die.

To add a bit of glitz, I glued rhinestones using Art Institute's glue with ultrafine tip to some of the hearts and stars on the mobile.  This tip is perfect for small areas.  Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies

Challenge Entered
Milk Coffee Challenge Two or More diecuts

No comments: