Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Classy Cards Hello Autumn

Hi! I was inspired by the beautiful Classy Cards Challenge photo to use this Impression Obsession Small Leaf die set.  It makes such a wonderful assortment of little leaves.


I cut leaves out of yellow, green and red card stock and then sponged them with distress ink to reflect a more realistic appearance of leaves turning color.

I originally planned to use a twig wreath die but changed my mind because I just couldn't wait to play with this new Joy! Circle die.  Isn't it beautiful?  The swirls are so delicate and the die cut cleanly in my big shot without a metal shim.  It comes with two flourishes and a center circle so it can be used with or without the center and you can layer like a nesting die. The CCNS store has some new Joy! dies in stock and they are all lovely.

I cut the Joy! Circle out of white card stock, sponged it with distress ink and then cut out  the center using the corresponding smaller circle die from the set.  I cut the center because I wanted Graphic 45's  Botanical Tea background paper to show through.

The Large Bow and Hello dies are both from Impression Obsession.  They were cut out of colored card stock and then sponged with distress ink.  The bow was popped up with a Joy! Foam Pad and I added a flat back pearl for a touch of class.

Thanks for looking and I hope you can join us in this great new challenge!

Supplies
Impression Obsession Greeting Set

Challenge Entered
Impression Obsession The Gift of Friendship
613 Avenue Create Autumn


2 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

Very pretty, Jenny. I love this fall layout.

Larissa Heskett said...

Wow!! Super BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the Design!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)