Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Cheery Lynn Pumpkin Patch


Hi Everyone!  I am beyond excited to show you some brand new Cheery Lynn Designs dies today!  This is a step card I created using some of the brand spankin' new July release dies.


I cut the step card with the Step Card Set 3 die from the April release.  Using this die makes every card a little more fun.  I colored the card with black and gray distress ink and covered up the moon with a small circle die from the Circle Classic Stackers L4 Set.  On the right side of the card I added the Grass Border 2 to each of the layers. I glued the smallest Jack-o-lantern to the front fold, a larger Jack-o-lantern and Tombstone to the center, and the Spider Net die to the last layer also adhering it to the left side of the card.



I added the Victorian Picket Fence die to the front of the card.  I did modify the fence by cutting pieces out of it to make it look old.  I also cut the bottom so it would't obscure some of the other elements.


On top of the fence I popped up the Horrible Cat using foam adhesive.  A yellow card stock was added behind his face to get the yellow eyes.  Additionally I painted the eyes with gold shimmery paint.  The spider from the Spider Net die was made the same way with yellow card stock behind.



If you haven't gotten a chance to see them all yet, check out my teammates beautiful creations using more of the new release dies today at Cheery Lynn!


Cheery Lynn Dies

No comments: