Saturday, August 22, 2015

Classy Cards Oceana Dreams


Hi again!  Today I'm sharing an underwater scene.  I've been in a nautical/beachy card making mood lately and it gave me the perfect opportunity to use this beautiful Memory Box Oceana Corner die.The base card is a white A2 sized card.  I used a piece of Kraft card stock as a base and then popped up a piece of light blue paper with Joy! Foam Pads on top.

I cut the Memory Box Oceana Corner with white card stock and then colored it lightly with Distress Ink.  I also cut parts of it again in a blue card stock and glued them on top.  The Memory Box Small Ringlets were also cut with the same blue card stock.  I used a die from my stash to make the sea horse and he was also adhered to the card with Joy! Foam Pads.  The Impression Obsession Grass die's bottom was trimmed a little.

Thanks for visiting and I look forward to seeing your Classy Cards challenge entries!

Classy Cards Supplies

1 comment:

Carole Pollard said...

Great card love hte image and colours hugs Carole x