Friday, January 1, 2016

Jen's Paper Obsession: Best of 2015

I've been thinking about all the different projects I made in 2015 and like my post in 2014 which you can see HERE I thought I'd again post my favorites. I would love to see your creations too. If you've put together a similar collection, please leave a link in the comment section.  Here are my top twelve cards chronologically sorted with the most recent on top:














 Narrowing down my list to twelve cards was more difficult than I imagined.  And last, here's my favorite project that isn't a card.  


Thanks for scrolling to the end and I wish you and your family a very Happy, Healthy and Crafty 2016!  If you'd like to flash back and see 2014's Best of post, you can view it HERE.

5 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

I picked a good day to pop on over! WOW for 2015 -- awesome cards!!

wannabcre8tive said...

Hi, Jen, I love all of the creations you have chosen. They are all awesome. My pick is the Amazing Hot Air Balloon card. Have a Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

I can see why you chose these examples - they are all stunning! :-)

Sand Lee said...

Beautiful!!!! I love your amazing card!!! I did my top 15 cards for 2015. http://sandileescraps.blogspot.com/2016/01/15-from-2015.html Just today!!! Happy New Year!

Karen Amidon said...

Beautiful! You have a gift designing with flowers, all favorites! Love, love your Christmas cottage birdhouse that you did with the Serendipity dies!!