Sunday, January 1, 2017

Jen's Paper Obsession: Best of 2016

Happy New Year!  In both of the past two years I've looked over my work from the year and created a "Best Of" post featuring twelve projects.  This year I'm continuing the tradition with my favs from 2016.  If you're interested it seeing my previous "Best Of" posts from 2015 and 2014 you can access them by clicking on the years.  Looking back, although the projects were created for different design teams, they all exclusively use Cheery Lynn Designs dies.  I'm so happy and grateful to be part of the Cheery Lynn Design Team and I look forward to another year of crafting with these beautifully detailed dies.  


                                                                     Joy to the World Tag




Owl Card 1 & Owl Card 2



Gone Fishing

Grandma


Enjoy

Sweet

Mixed Media Frame

I hope you liked my favorites from the year.  I'd love to see your "Best of" cards too if you have a similar post.  Please leave a link in the comments below if you do.  May your year be filled with love, laughter and wonderful crafting.  Cheers!

No comments: