Friday, October 6, 2017

Cheery Lynn Witch's Laundry



Hi Everyone!  I'm so in a Halloween mood these days but here in NY it still feels like Summer.  I'd envisioned a very different card with flowers and embellishments and spiderwebs but then I was sidetracked by some new Halloween paper and my new-for-me Witch's Laundry die.  This is the result.


I used distress ink on the edge of the orange paper and then cut out the center with an oval die from the Oval Classic LG Stackers Set to show off the spiderweb paper.   Silver glitter glue was used on the brim of the hat and the neckline of the dress to add a little magic.  I also cut the stockings out of orange, cut out every other orange stripe and glued them onto the black stockings.  The little extra color added so much interest to a simple card.  The sentiment is from the Witch's Skirt Set.  It's a great size for cards and you may have noticed that I tend to use it a lot.  

Cheery Lynn Dies

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Hugs, Jenny

2 comments:

Peggy mcclelland said...

I love this card the cloths line with cloths is adorable

Cara said...

That is tooo cute!