Sunday, January 28, 2018

Cheery Lynn Thank You


Hi crafty friends!  Welcome to the blog today.  I'm back with another card I made using only three dies.  To create this background I used the Margarita Border die.  I cut it twice out of a soft gray paper, glued it to white card stock and then cut the edges.  The light blue base card is A2 size.  For a little extra punch of color I added a layer of dark gray card stock in between.    
  

The same dark gray was used to cut out the Thank You Circle which I glued to the Mandela Doily 2.  I popped the doily up using foam tape and then added glitter glue to all the points as well as the outside of the circle.  It's difficult to see in the photos but this card really sparkles.

Cheery Lynn Dies

I hope you like the result and thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Hugs, Jenny

1 comment:

Carole Pollard said...

Such a pretty card the colours are lovely Love add hugs Carole x